STLDIGSYM | Osborn Barr Paramore Presents: St. Louis Digital Symposium ’20
Discover the advantage that simplicity can offer in 2021
Digital advancements are constantly shifting the intersections between ever-evolving media channels, tech systems, data regulations and user behavior. And if that wasn’t disorienting enough, 2020 happened and left even the most capable digital trend-surfers upside-down.
How do you deal in the year ahead?
If you felt like 2020 buried your best-laid plans under best-laid panic, turned “pivot” and “new normal” into working-from-home drinking games and generally left you questioning your life, your business and your sanity… Join us in the digital ether as we welcome thought-leaders across the industry to a series of interactive experiences that explore the advantage of simplicity in a time of social unrest, economic uncertainty and global “pausing”.
Content will be available for a limited time on-demand following the event. This is only accessible by ticket holders.
This unique virtual event will be three days, 12/8-12/10, from 12pm-2pm CST each day, which your ticket gives full access to all events:
12/8 – 12:00PM – 1:00PM CST | MAIN SESSION | KEYNOTE
- Actions & Ads: Brand Strategy in An Age of Uncertainty | Rosie & Faris Yakob of Genius/Steals | Sponsored by DDI Media
12/8 – 1:00PM – 2:00PM CST | BREAKOUT SESSIONS
- Recalibrating the Sales & Marketing Connection | Sponsored by BenchmarkONE
- The Media Advantage of Category Insights | Sponsored by Pathmatics
- Building Brand Love with Complete Strangers | Sponsored by Coolfire Studios
- Digital Creative at the Speed of Media | Sponsored by Celtra
12/9 – 12:00PM – 1:00PM CST | MAIN SESSION | PANEL
- Stop This, Start That: What to Begin (and End) in the New Year | Davianne Harris (OBERLAND), Shann Biglione (Publicis Media), Rachel Mercer (Stealth Startup), & Derek Walker (brown & browner) | Sponsored by CNTRD
12/9 – 1:00PM – 2:00PM CST | BREAKOUT SESSIONS
- From Traits to States: Targeting’s New Normal | Sponsored by CNTRD
- Demystifying the Podcast Ecosystem | Sponsored by Podscribe.ai
- The Advantage of Cross-Channel Retargeting | Sponsored by LeadPost
12/10 – 12:00PM – 1:00PM CST | MAIN SESSION | WORKSHOP
- Live Action Strategy: 45 Minutes to a Strategy | Mark Pollard (Sweathead) | Sponsored by Resonate
12/10 – 1:00PM – 2:00PM CST | BREAKOUT SESSIONS
- Simplifying the Path to Audience Insights | Sponsored by Resonate
- Annual Planning in an Unplannable Year | Sponsored by Mintel
- Expanding Your Reach: New Opportunities in SEO | Sponsored by Digital Strike
For more information: stlouisdigitalsymposium.com
Date and Time
Tue, December 8, 2020
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM