Senior Designer - Digital Focus
Are you a Senior Designer with a focus on web and digital creative? Are you someone who can think UX/UI? Someone who can site map and wireframe? Can think big-picture, conceptually?
Here are some things we’re in search of:
You’re a contributor. You add value. You speak up and share ideas. You care about the details. And you care about the whole story. You stay up to date with industry trends and software. You learn things on your own and share and inspire the team. You’re proactive. You’re eager to help team members, keep schedules moving and make our collective work even stronger. You’re flexible. You know how to move fluidly. You’re fearless, have strong communication skills, and can articulate your thinking online, on-paper and in-person.
You know how to bring concepts and ideas to life through great design.
• Bachelor’s Degree: Design or equivalent field
• 2 to 5+ years of professional design experience
• Expert proficiency: Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD (Premiere and Aftereffects a plus)
• Help Lead UI, UX practice
• Produce digital and traditional creative
• Wireframes, style tiles
• Comfortable with WordPress
• Present prototype design to teams
• Ensure brand consistency
• Collaborate with dev teams
• Suggest new best practices
• Help develop, create and launch brands
• Quality assurance
• Take ownership
• Manage Dovetail portfolio updates
Dovetail is a brand reimagination agency. What does that mean? We help clients reimagine what’s possible to accelerate success in today’s ever-changing marketing landscape. We’re a collective… a hive of like-minded individuals that live and breathe an inherent passion for the betterment of a brand. Our family of client partners is growing, and we need a versatile, collaborative, detail-obsessed person to help us continue to create smart, effective work.
How To Apply
Fine Print (dang lawyers)
See a snapshot of our work at: https://dovetail-stl.com/brand-studies/