Seeking a detail-oriented production artist responsible for making sure our creative work is executed flawlessly.
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU WOULD DO:
– Support the creative team with creative pre-production work, including image optimization/resizing, color correction, and development of basic digital assets
– Build, maintain and release print and digital mechanical files in compliance with brand standards and specs
– Work with other agency partners to understand project requirements and creative/template to be utilized
– Format content and edit images for ads, collateral, direct mail, emails, digital banner ads, social posts and more
– Maintain a consistent graphic standard among multiple variations of a digital campaign
– Assist with presentations and help in the development of decks
– Assist art directors with other miscellaneous creative projects
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU’VE ALREADY GOT:
– BA/BFA in graphic or advertising design with at least 1+ year experience in an ad agency
– Solid working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
– Good understanding of typography fundamentals
– Razor-sharp attention to detail and a keen eye for design
– Comfortable designing in accordance with brand style, while also incorporating best practices in design
– Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
– Photo editing is familiar territory and something you take pride in
– You’re a team player and understand that great experiences come from collaborating with clients, copywriters, art directors, project managers and account managers
Rodgers Townsend is a creative growth agency. We believe creativity is an accelerant for growth and when applied with strategic precision, the most powerful force in business.
So, in every strategy brief lies a Dare.
Current clients include: AT&T, The Black Rep, Dreamfields, Luxco Brands, Smoothie King, Spectrum Brands and State Farm.