PRIMARY PURPOSE AND FUNCTION OF POSITION:
• Utilize all digital and traditional channels to direct company messaging, brand, and client experience.
• Increase brand awareness, lead generation, and client engagement.
• Create program to share our knowledge to establish Switch as in industry leader in thought leadership.
• Manage all Inbound (SEO & SEM) initiatives both paid and unpaid
• Measure, report and analyze all digital initiatives
• Collaborate with Creative to communicate new and impactful messages through Switch website, social media and other channels.
• Collect content to create Switch newsletter.
• Manage targeted industry tradeshows to exhibit and educate attendees.
• Identify and engage Switch team locally and nationally for community involvement.
• Collaborate with Creative to create impactful case studies based on the work we do.
• Manage proposal templates.
• Provide digital strategy, when applicable, for Switch clients.
• Assist sales team to research target accounts and contacts.
SCOPE OF JOB:
Reporting to the SVP of Sales & Marketing, this position is part of the New Business development team which currently consists of seven people. This role will reside at the Switch office in St Louis, MO.
Switch is a Marketing and Production Agency.
We are a multi-million-dollar organization that has been supporting our clients for over 40 years.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSITION:
• Excellent storyteller
• Proficient in social media strategy and implementation
• Solid understanding of SEO best practices and SEO implementation methodology
• Solid understanding of traditional marketing channels
• Familiarity with lead generation, lead qualification and CRM systems
• Proficient in researching quantitative and qualitative sources for relevant information on our clients, their customers, our industry and our programs.
• Develops a positive working relationship with key internal stakeholders and a deep understanding of business goals and objectives.
• Proficiency in all business software
• Superior presentation skills via phone and face to face.
• Excellent work ethic, self-discipline, initiative and ability to handle multiple marketing and administrative tasks. Ability to exude and helps others foster a positive mental attitude at all times.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or Communications, required
• 3+ years of working experience with digital marketing including SEO, Paid Search, Social Media and Marketing Automation
• 3+ years of experience with Google Analytics and other search marketing analytical tools
• 3+ years of working experience with Google AdWords and social media advertising platforms
• 3+ years in digital marketing experience in marketing agency, hospitality, production industry
Switch is an equal opportunity employer.
Switch is independently-held, experiential marketing agency working with companies and brands who share our belief in the power of engagement to drive behavior-changing results.