As a Graphic/Production Designer at Phoenix Creative you will:
• Work with account managers and assigned designers and art directors to prepare layouts and press-ready files for a variety of printed point-of-sale elements as well as digital assets.
• Extrapolate approved designs across a variety of alternate specs and dimensions.
• Make all requested edits/corrections promptly and accurately.
• Perform retouching, color correction, and clipping of backgrounds on images, and optimize them as needed for production specifications.
• Digitally compose/assemble images that showcase our client’s products in store environments.
• Digitally modify flat artwork to appear three-dimensional.
• Check all layouts for completeness and adherence to brand standards.
• Prepare approved assets for final delivery to press, web and mobile.
• Manage a large workload and pay close attention to visual and technical details.
You’re a great fit for this position if you have:
• Bachelor’s degree in design or print production from a four-year college or university is a plus.
• 1-3 years of agency, or in-house experience is preferred, or proven, related experience and/or training.
• Proficient in the Adobe Create Suite with extensive knowledge of InDesign as well as Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Knowledge of printing processes.
• Organized with sharp attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
PHX Creative is looking to add a graphic designer with strong production skills to our staff. This team member will help us produce a wide range of point-of-sale, retail collateral, and shopper marketing assets in both print and digital formats. You’ll work with a team of art directors, designers, and account managers to help internationally known brands and retailers succeed in market. These roles are a critical part of our larger team and will have to handle multiple deadlines in a very fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. A willingness and desire to be focused on the production aspect of the creative industry as well as having strong design ability is a must.
How To Apply
Fine Print (dang lawyers)
Only candidates who supply a link to an online portfolio or provide a digital portfolio in the form of a PDF will be considered. Due to the volume of applicants only select candidates will be contacted.