Editor/Motion Graphic Designer
We are seeking a dual-threat Video Editor meets After Effects Motion Graphics Designer with experience working for a creative agency or post house. In this role, you’ll shape all manner of compelling videos including social-first short-form, pitch videos, case studies, and full-up client spots.
• Use Adobe Premiere and After Effects, execute the post-production process for all branded videos from rough cut to final delivery
• Demonstrate video editing ability through strong knowledge of timing and creativity in projects with modern and sleek graphics
• Ensure a high level of output in all videos designed for quick turnaround
• Be a strong internal partner, building relationships with agency producers and creatives through positive interaction and proactive communication
• Exhibit exceptional communication skills, including ability to present effectively to partners internally and externally
• Highly organized and detail oriented in your approach to your daily responsibilities
• Positively represents the agency in sharing best practices
• Anticipate obstacles and address them with the team in a proactive manner
• 2+ years of experience in post-production experience at an advertising agency or commercial post house
• Creative, open-minded, solutions-oriented approach to problem solving
• Proficiency in Adobe After Effects a must
• Ability to be flexible and highly adaptive in a fast-paced environment
• Assertive and proactive self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
• Strong problem-solving skills; responsive and flexible to evolving responsibilities and changing environment
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
Rodgers Townsend is an integrated creative agency, expert at helping clients achieve growth that far exceeds their share of voice. RT’s solutions are holistic by design and tailored to meet each client’s need, with specialists in strategy and brand development, advertising, digital and social content, and media planning and buying. Rodgers Townsend clients include: AT&T, Buckingham Strategic Wealth, Dreamfields Pasta, Luxco Spirits and various brands within Spectrum Brands’ Home & Garden, Pet Care and Home & Personal Care divisions.