Coolfire is seeking self-motivated, hard-working, resourceful individuals with an interest in graphic design. This intern will assist all departments – Commercial, Digital Engagement, and Television Development – with a number of graphic design projects. Coolfire uses many different materials to pitch projects to ad agencies, brands and TV networks. As a design intern at Coolfire, you’ll work directly with Coolfire’s team to create these materials, from pitch decks, to internal materials, to social media content and more. Motion graphics experience is a plus but not required. Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign is required. Knowledge of Keynote is preferred. This is a highly engaging and rewarding internship that will provide you with a truly unique experience. Serious candidates only.
– Designing branded sales decks for Coolfire clients,
– Designing commercial pitch decks alongside Directors
– Designing TV series bibles (pitch decks for TV show concepts)
– Creating and posting content for Coolfire’s own social media pages (FB, Instagram, LinkedIn)
– Design input on the Coolfire newsletter
– Graphic Design, Digital Media or Media Communications major with interest in production
– Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
– Knowledge of Keynote
– Motion graphics experience is a plus
– Knowledge of Adobe Premiere & Adobe After Effects a plus
– 3D animation experience is a HUGE PLUS! (C4D, Octane, Blender, etc.)
– Motivated, eager and self-sufficient
– Strong work ethic and curiosity
Coolfire is a full-service entertainment production company headquartered in St. Louis. Since 2002, we’ve been trusted by some of the biggest brands, agencies and television networks to create content that is persuasive, imaginative and unforgettable. We produce studio and on-location productions large and small, from L.A. sound stages to remote locations worldwide. We are nimble, precise and unequivocally forward thinking while we ride the ever-changing wave of digital media.
How To Apply
Fine Print (dang lawyers)
Please send your resume and demo reel or work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries without a resume and work examples will not be accepted. Let us know you're applying for the Design Internship in the subject line.
*Please note that you must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university, and eligible to receive academic credit from your college or university from this internship program. These are full-time, unpaid internships during the Spring 2022 for undergraduates only. Specific start/stop dates are TBD, based on your schedule.