Job Summary – We are looking for a part-time (20-25 hours a week) Communications Associate to assist in implementing Mobile Healthcare Association communications strategy to increase visibility and membership growth. This is a new role that will support the Association team and report to the Senior Communications Manager. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, assisting in the development and execution of marketing content for educational events, the annual national conference, and special projects. Assists in the development of social media content and manages social media platforms. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for tracking and reporting of communications and marketing metrics.
The ideal Communications Associate candidate must be organized, detail-oriented, experienced with technology, and comfortable working remotely.
This position is based in the St. Louis area only.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in developing and implementing marketing content for educational events, annual national conference, and special projects
• Support the planning of Association events
• Assist in developing social media campaigns
• Manage social media platforms to include engaging members and stakeholders
• Assist in developing and soliciting content for newsletter, website, annual report, and special projects
• Assist in developing and implementing promotional campaigns for, but not limited to, the annual mini-grants program
• Coordinate and maintain accurate reporting of objectives and key results (i.e., social media statistics/conversion rates, CRM)
• Work with the program team to convert attendees to members
• Coordinate collateral and presentations for all virtual and regional coalition events
• Assist with sponsor needs and deadlines for annual national conference
• Manage communications calendar
• Keep projects on schedule and functioning smoothly
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• BA degree, or equivalent experience
• Two + years of experience in communications, marketing, and social media
• Strong customer service and/or sales skills
• Demonstrates ability to work both independently and collaboratively
• Proven ability to work under tight timelines and to effectively prioritize time and tasks
• Problem solver, active listener who seeks clarification, and asks questions
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency with all social media platforms, as well as Mailchimp, Google and Microsoft applications
• Familiarity with video conferencing applications (i.e., Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet) or willingness to learn
• Experience with monitoring, tracking, and analyzing data (preferred)
• Remote with occasional in-person meetings as needed
• Travel for annual national conference
Organization – The Mobile Healthcare Association was established in 2008 to facilitate education and long-term networking alliances to equip the mobile healthcare sector with the knowledge and skills to reduce health disparities and increase equity. Our mission is to promote and serve the Mobile Healthcare sector to increase access to care for all.