If you consider yourself a creative perfectionist, we should talk. We’re looking for an art director to supplement our small creative team at this successful boutique agency. We don’t have much turnover, so take advantage of this unique opportunity to join our team. The majority of responsibilities will include creating original designs and concepts, actively participating in strategy/concept sessions and being an all-around support to whatever projects come our way.
IN ADDITION, YOU MUST:
• Have a Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design
• Have a minimum of 2 years experience at an agency, point of sale and packaging experience is a plus
• Be a problem-solver and independent thinker
• Translate strategic concept to eye-catching and informative design to final deliverable
• Pose questions and generate new ideas
• Follow supplied specifications and adhere to brand standards
• Understand the print process and pre-press requirements
• Be organized and time efficient (use key commands and work quickly while remaining thorough)
• Collaborate closely with creative directors and account service
HIGH EFFICIENCY / SELF SUFFICIENCY: ILLUSTRATOR CC + PHOTOSHOP CC
Origin creates campaigns that seamlessly bridge the digital with the tactile and physical. We combine sound marketing strategy and wild creative imagination to forge authentic connections with consumers.
At Origin, we recognize that our product IS our employees. We value our team members and put them first. We strive for a good, sustainable work/life balance.