Do you enjoy a creative challenge? Do you make spreadsheets instead of shopping lists? Do you find typos in your social media feed? Are you exceptionally organized and able to manage multiple timelines? Do you enjoy telling people what to do? Do you like to write? Do you get along easily with different types of people?
If so, you may have just found your new work home. We’re your people. We will appreciate your unique skills. And we’ll provide you with excellent on-the-job training.
We are looking for 1-2 people to join our account service team to help manage our clients, from the outset of a program to final delivery, ensuring that everything is delivered to our clients on time, flawlessly. This is a client service role, so we want someone who can develop an easy rapport with clients and vendors. We are also looking for creative thinkers that write well. The ideal candidate(s) are exceptionally organized, proactive and able to work closely with the creative team.
• Marketing experience in client services/project management
• A passion for precision and an ability to remember details on multiple projects
• Excellent interpersonal skills, proven record of working well with all types of people
• A skill for organization and planning
• An ability to find typos, grammatical errors, misalignments, and malapropisms
• A college degree in Marketing, Communication or similar
Origin Agency is a boutique creative agency focused on building brands through brand identity, packaging, advertising, consumer communications, in-store displays, social media, and sales support. Our clients are all major national brands, mostly within the beverage industry.