Cannonball is seeking a strong, experienced Account Manager to join our account service team.
The Account Manager is the primary point of client contact for our mid-size clients and is responsible for identifying and driving agency business while also delivering on the client’s objectives. This position demands an individual with a high level of agility, enthusiasm and initiative.
The role will build a strong partnership with the direct clients and manage internal cross-functional teams. The right candidate will display polished communication skills, be an active listener and proactive problem solver.
Summary of essential job functions
• Develops briefs based on client information.
• Draft agendas, conference reports, status reports, proposals, correspondence and other daily materials.
• Research and compile information for projects and presentations.
• Manages all work from start to finish, including brief development, kickoff, client reviews, final execution and delivery.
• Mange vendor contacts.
• Manage project timelines to ensure orderly and timely completion of work.
• Master all aspects of client financials including billing, estimates, project tracking and other materials for client presentation
• Be proactive in seeking broader responsibilities, including identifying growth opportunities for clients
• Demonstrate strategic and tactical leadership between account service, the internal creative team & the client through daily interactions and
• Initiate and lead projects to successful completion while demonstrating active problem-solving
• Travel as necessary in support of client needs and projects.
• Completes a daily timesheet.
Ideal Candidates Should Possess the following minimum qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Journalism, Advertising, Communications or Marketing is required.
• Minimum of 5 years agency account service experience is required.
Preferred Experience Includes:
• Demonstrate solid oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present information to a client (internal & external) in a clear and concise manner via email, brief, presentation, on the phone or in person
• Ability to foster client relationships and peripheral client partners
• Proficient with current computer skills (including Excel, Outlook, Word and Powerpoint).
• Experience with digital marketing, such as social, display, web/app development and/or virtual reality.
• Experience in the use of email, text, video conferencing and presentation software.
• Ideal candidate is highly organized and has the ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team.
• Results oriented and self-motivated.
People that thrive at Cannonball are thinkers and doers – which means not only thinking about the next big idea, but also facilitating to make it happen.
In return, Cannonball promises you the support and camaraderie of 40+ Cannonballers who will share your passion for delivering excellent creative work and making clients insanely happy.
How To Apply
Fine Print (dang lawyers)
The above statement is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Cannonball provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Per Cannonball Advertising & Promotion’s hiring policy, all employees (full & part time) must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen on their first day of employment. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide verifiable proof of their COVID-19 vaccination record.
All offers of employment will be contingent upon a satisfactory background check and proof that the candidate is fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or qualifies for a vaccination exemption).