Account Manager / Account Executive (Remote)
The Account Manager is responsible for ensuring customer needs are translated properly and understood by all internal departments that produce deliverables or manage support for our clients. Individuals in this role are ultimately accountable for making sure our clients have an excellent experience and that every deliverable is delivered on time with high quality.
– Client Engagement: Lead day-to-day client communication with excellence.
Ensure clients have a listening ear to share their perspectives, feedback, and needs.
– Provide thorough and supportive customer service in response to all incoming communication from clients, responding with efficiency and attention to detail.
– Work with a cross-functional team to prepare and present schedules, deliverables, and data analysis to clients.
– Team Facilitation: Ensure client needs are met by engaging a cross-functional team with clear guidelines and deadlines.
– Translate contracts and client requests into detailed project plans and deliverable briefs.
– Track progress towards client deliverables and goals including team time allocation, project budgets, and goal dependent metrics.
– Coordinate with team leaders and account managers to balance demands of a full agency portfolio.
Deliverable Execution: Manage the distribution of client deliverables with contributions from cross-functional teams.
– Build and distribute content produced by the Creative team across channels including social media, email marketing, and web providing QA in the process.
– Ensure client assets are kept organized, accessible, and version controlled.
– Provide the broader team and clients with qualitative and quantitative insights from all client communication channels.
This job is for you if you have:
– 4+ years in account management, project management, social media management, or other relevant roles
– Impeccable attention to detail and thorough task execution
– Ability to balance many tasks and timelines at any given time
– Desire to learn new skills and execute a wide range of content types
– Willingness to work flexible hours to meet the demands of clients
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills free of errors
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Squarespace, and Webflow (not required)
You may also have (not required):
– Experience in email marketing, in particular using Mailchimp, Pardot, and/or NGP
– Basic data analysis and interpretation ability
– Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment
– Instincts to solve problems, learn quickly, and collaborate with others
Note about this role:
Account Managers at Human Agency have the opportunity to work a wide range of projects from e-commerce to political campaigns. At this time, we are seeking a dedicated individual to primarily manage a large e-commerce client in the healthcare industry.
Human Agency is fully remote with roots in STL. We are looking for a rockstar account manager/account executive in the STL area to join our growing team.
The world is a noisy place. And the internet is even louder. Building movements requires more than money and good policy. Building movements requires capturing people’s imagination and interest. We provide services and technology to build movements.
Human Agency is a full-service digital agency and technology solutions company. We help campaigns, non-profit organizations, businesses of all sizes, and anyone with a message connect with the world.
Our purpose-driven team of technologists, non-profit leaders, and creative entrepreneurs are values-aligned rock stars who are driven by the challenge of working towards the greater vision while simultaneously adapting to what’s unfolding in the world. Our commitment is to the free exercise of our human agency and to ensure anyone has the tools they need to make their voice heard online.
How To Apply
Fine Print (dang lawyers)
Human Agency is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.