Cannonball is seeking a strong, experienced Account Executive to join our account service team.
The Account Executive will be a day-to-day client contact and will manage the internal team as well as responsible for fostering new work. This position demands an individual with a high level of agility, enthusiasm and initiative.
The ideal candidate must be proactive, have excellent people skills and express a sincere interest in the client(s) business while ensuring the agency output meets the agency and client objectives, meets deadlines, and achieves a high standard of quality. The right candidate will display polished communication skills, be an active listener and proactive problem solver.
Summary of essential job functions
• Draft agendas, conference reports, status reports, proposals, correspondence and other daily materials.
• Research and compile information for projects and presentations.
• Manage vendor contacts.
• Manage project timelines to ensure orderly and timely completion of work.
• Participate in the management of project & client financials.
• Master all aspects of billing, estimates, assignment briefs and other materials for client presentation.
• Be proactive in seeking broader responsibilities.
• Demonstrate tactical leadership between account service, the internal creative team & the client through daily interactions.
• Initiate and lead projects to successful completion.
• Build on understanding of Cannonball’s offerings, mission and vision.
• Travel as necessary in support of client needs and projects.
• Completes a daily timesheet.
Ideal Candidates Should Possess the following minimum qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Journalism, Advertising, Communications or Marketing is required.
• Minimum of 3 years agency account service experience is required.
Preferred Experience Includes:
• Demonstration of solid oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present information to a client (internal & external) in a clear and concise manner via email, brief, presentation, on the phone or in person.
• Proficient with current computer skills (including Excel, Outlook, Word and Powerpoint).
• Experience with digital marketing, such as social, display, web/app development and/or virtual reality.
• Experience in the use of email, text, video conferencing and presentation software.
• Ideal candidate is highly organized and has the ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team.
• Results oriented and self-motivated.
People that thrive at Cannonball are thinkers and doers – which means not only thinking about the next big idea, but also facilitating to make it happen.
In return, Cannonball promises you the support and camaraderie of 40+ Cannonballers who will share your passion for delivering excellent creative work and making clients insanely happy.
How To Apply
Fine Print (dang lawyers)
The above statement is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Cannonball provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Per Cannonball Advertising & Promotion’s hiring policy, all employees (full & part time) must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen on their first day of employment. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide verifiable proof of their COVID-19 vaccination record.
All offers of employment will be contingent upon a satisfactory background check and proof that the candidate is fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or qualifies for a vaccination exemption).